- Joy in looking out the windows at the bird feeders, flowers, garden, including the rabbits.
- Joy in eating fresh, home-cooked meals at the dinner table where warmth and kindness was as abundant as the good food.
- The loveliness of the home was a welcoming atmosphere for Mom to welcome guests to pride and a feeling that this was her home too.
- We were warmly welcomed to the family meals many times.
- So many details were graciously taken care of, with finesse and grace, and a sense that Paul and Kathy enjoyed the senior citizens.
- When Mom needed extra help for personal bathing, Kathy looked after the visiting care-giver on our behalf.
- Transportation to the dental office and hair appointments was a huge help.
My mom continues to improve and we are grateful that she is happy in her new surroundings! If anyone ever wants to contact a family member of a former resident, I am happy to be a positive reference.
Daughter of a former resident at the Emerson House